Monday, December 28, 2015

Coin Investment Challenge


Good Evening Everyone. How are you? I am happy to say that before 2015 is gone I have put more then $200 toward my investment of stock in Kellogg's. And might I add all of this was done with coins that I saved, found and stole from my partner. I am hoping that 2016 will be a better year as far as coin investment goes. I am trying to divide my coin investment into half of it going to purchasing stock and the other half going toward a holiday club that I opened up in November. I will see how it goes.

 I don't know about you but I am excited for 2016 to come in I have so many goals that I want to start and see through. So I am excited. I always said that I would do the $20 dollar challenge and this time I am doing it. I use to start it and after a few days I would quit. Not this time I am taking $20 bucks and seeing if that will make $1000 by the end of 2016. I will be doing this by taking on a part-time job hopefully, selling stuff, doing mystery shopping and surveys. If I can make money from it I am doing it. Got any suggestions??
Oh well that is my story and my challenges have a happy and healthy new year and I will see in 2016!
                                                           So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment