Monday, September 1, 2014

I Can Do This!!!!

 
I was watching on you tube yesterday a show called extreme sweeps.It's about people who enter sweepstakes and win prizes. Some of the prizes consist of games, cars, money, appliances,  furniture, electronics, clothing, etc. I was watching this show and since I have some time I thought well "heck" I could enter sweepstakes and see what I get. If I win money great, gift cards even better or If I win a car that's wonderful. All it takes to do sweepstakes is time and  I got that!  I am trying to supplement a no income life here remember. In one episodes this man had won a lot of stuff which he sold for a profit so that he could provide a living for his family. Did I mention he quit his job to do sweepstakes full time. Well while I was looking for something to do this is one of the ways that I can make some money  or at least try to. So what are your thoughts on doing sweepstakes and have you had any luck with them yourself??  

No comments:

Post a Comment