Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Right Move...

 
Since I am no longer working, money  seems to be on my mine a lot lately. I was wondering in my life time did I make the right moves with my finances when I had money. What I mean is this you know that when you get your paycheck most of it goes to shelter, food, clothing, transportation etc. We even might save some of it if we get a chance. My problem is did I save enough money while I was working to take care of my basic bills until my pension and social security kicks in for me ( that will be in 10 years , god willing) . Why am I worried about this so late in the game.Because that's just me I worry a lot.  Espically about money. One of my goals  for the 10 years that I have  to wait until  my social security and pension from my job comes in  is to continue to find a way to fund my Roth IRA or a mutual fund with say $100 bucks a month. I think by me doing that it will give me the peace of mind that I need to not worry about money so much. It will also help me to  put my mind on other things like getting my health in order and looking for things that  I like to do without the worry of money. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment