Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mystery Snob!

                                           
I have become the worst kind of snob when it comes to getting started with Mystery shopping. The reason I say that is that I have seen some shops out there that I would do if they paid more money. I use to do mystery shopping a couple of years ago and the pay was decent back then I could get $20 for a bank shop. Now that bank shop if there are any left is paying $10. And might I add you have to do more work. I am seeing now more $5-$10 mystery shops that deals  with you having to do more work then before, plus you now have to send them pictures of the shop that you do. For my gas and time I am worth more then $10. Hopefully I will run in to a mystery shop company that thinks the same as I do. Until then I will remain a broke snob!

No comments:

Post a Comment