Monday, August 25, 2014

Visted Investment Manager Today!

                                                                                                                              
                                                                 
Today I went to see my Investment Manger reason . I have a 401k from my job that needed to be put in to a  new IRA account. This was a scary move for me .Why? Because I am moving a lot of money to mutual funds  and this is all the money that I have saved up from  the last 19 years of working. But I am confident that my manger will help me to make my money grow why? because I had given him a small amount of money before and it grew nicely over the last 10 years, that's why. Besides I could not really use the money in my 401k plan without  me being penalized in taxes for it. I think Uncle SAM would take about 30% off the top of my 401k money if the plan writes and sends me a check personally instead of directly to a new mutual IRA fund.  Which I can not afford So I let my Investment manger do it that way I will not pay any taxes on the money until I am 65.( god willing)  Thank  God my investment manger is very very conservative with his money and everybody else's which I like. Because he knows if he loses my money I will hunt him down and hurt him ( just kidding, I think?) That is one thing you do not mess with and that's  a women and her hard earned working $$$.  
                                      Have A Great Spirited, Frugal Freedom Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment