Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Food!

 
Since we all know right about now that I am really, really paying attention to my spending. ( because my last paycheck was July 25). I went food shopping today without coupons. Oh yea it cost me a lot not to pay with coupons . I spent  $105 for meats and basic stuff which should last me about 2-3 weeks if I  stretch  it. In my book that is way to much to spend on food or anything else for that matter. Anyway I did not use coupons because I could not find them for the things that I need to purchase. I even looked for the cheaper brands of the things that I used. No luck there but I did get $2 off of some of my meat purchases which helped me to save $10 on my meat purchases. Yea!  If anyone knows where I can get coupons please let me know!
Have A Great Spirited,Frugal Free Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment