Sunday, August 10, 2014

How Much!!!

 
Living in NYC you have what we call a bull**t bill. which is our  water bill. In my eyes water should be free. But no the city finds a way for people to pay for it. Plus we pay for the pipes that bring the water to us . Well this bill came yesterday and it....... $335 for 3 months. Which comes out to be  111.66 each month. A couple of years ago this dame bill was only $66 for 3 months.
Now the bad thing is if you do not pay it they will put a lean on your house, I have seen in my local paper where a lot of people have not paid their water bills in months and the city put leans on the property. Thanks god I have the money but this is not money to me well spent! Especially since I have no more paychecks coming in and I am watching my expenses carefully.

Have a great Spirited,Frugal & Free Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment