Hello Family well here's the story for the week Funerals are stressful. Let me tell you why I say that. A close relative had passed away. His wife was unable to make his funeral arrangements. So I stepped into do it. It was not only stressful but crazy to. Who knew that going to the funeral home and going over arraignments takes so long. It's a process that was new to me. After everything was said and done it cost over $ 12,900. and took 3 hours to do. My relative that passed served in the military, so the government gave him and his wife a free burial plot. Which was a plus. It saved the wife a lot of money. Because the burial plots that the wife wanted cost 10,000 for two people. Did you know that funerals cost that much? Anyway after everything was taken care of. I not only was tired but got a wake-up call...
First make sure that you have money for funerals since they can run you about 15,000 or more. Also make sure that you have wills in place for what you want people to have. Did I mention that people were already coming out of the woodwork. To see what they could get from my relatives death and he's not even cold in the ground yet. Also remember that if you depend on someone's income and they pass suddenly Then what? Where are your financed coming from to live on? So many things to think about. I told you it was crazy and stressful but a lesson learned nevertheless.
So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment