Saturday, September 5, 2026

Isn't Water free???


 Hello all, well, here's my story for the week. It's been crazy. But first, when did water get so expensive??? Didn't it use to be free??? I got my water bill this week, and it was $256.00 for 3 months. It used to be $80 for three months. Most of this money is going to sewer repairs. The city gets taxes every year for this and other things, and they still make us pay for it in our water bill. It's getting too expensive to live in New York no matter how cheap you try to live. Bills go up, it seems, on a monthly basis. Not to mention, I needed my car fixed this week, and it cost me $1500 for repairs. The saying is true: if you're not making atleast $80,00 a year or more, living in the city will kill you, and I live in the suburbs, and it's still killing me.

I had the nerve to order a pizza the other day; it was 35 dollars for a large pie. Not to mention Chinese food cost me $50 bucks easy, and I get all small sizes in food. So how are you making out with your bills for September? Got any suggestions because I could sure use some right about now....

                                             That's my story. What do you think?

                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment