Monday, May 20, 2024

It Takes Time..


  Hello all  here's the story for the week. You need patience for things. Something I really don't have. My life has always been me running a mile a minute while everybody else is taking it slow. Anyway, I needed some chairs for my kitchen table. Mine old chairs were held together with duck table. I kid you not anyway the chairs in  the stores were to expensive they wanted $100 bucks a piece for kitchen table chairs. I passed on that. So with the nice weather cam the yard sales and I lucked up and got the kitchen chairs that originally came with the table I already have for $40 bucks for 2 chairs. That was a win in my. Speaking of patience, I needed to buy a weedwhacker mine broke. Instead of waiting to get one at the yard sales I went to Lowe's and purchase one for $70 bucks and I seen  the exact same one the women at the yard sale was selling for $20 bucks. See that's when you need patience for the things you might need and even for your wants.

The weather is getting nice time to start back walking in the park again beside  I need to lose some weight. Walking with good music makes me feel better and I get the benefits of relaxing my mind and thinking about the things I need to do for the next couple of days. So if you haven't already try walking. 

                                             Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment