Friday, May 3, 2024

Happy May


  Hello all well here's the story for May so far. I keep canceling my trip to Atlantic city that I was looking forward to. First it was the wrong time now this time I have to cancel is because I have a feet problem that needs a doctor. I think the universe is telling me to stay the heck out of Atlantic City for a while. With the warm weather coming in it's time to start doing work on my rental home so that I can put it back on the market for Dec of this year. I really need to sell this place I've had it for over 20 years and it's time to let it go. Anyway, I need to do some painting and washing the floors to make it look pretty when I relist it again. 

So far things have been pretty quiet. Oh, yea Moderna is a diabetic medication that the doctor put me on because I am a diabetic. Can I say it's almost like it was an illegal drug that's just how hard it is to get it. First the pharmacy runs out of it. Then they put the drug on hold because of the price of it, then they tell you have to get a three-month supply and not a one-month supply. I hate dealing with drug companies they are the worst. If it was up to the drug companies, you would die before they give you a break on any of the medication you would need to live. ( just my opinion)

                           Oh well That's my story so far what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment