Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Every Felt Like..


                                                              Hello All 

Well, here's the story for the week. I have the Ho Hums. Here's the reason. Nothing seem to be working out for me let me explain. First you all know I am trying to sell my rental which has been on the market for almost 2 years now. I know that's a long time anyway it's not moving. Thinking about changing Real Estate companies again for the second or is it the third time. I just need that baby to sell so I can get on with my life and not have to pay property taxes on it again for 2023. The cost is killing me. Also did I mention they broke something in the house. I told the rental company they had to fix it since it was their responsibility. I tell you trying to sell a house is not easy.

Also trying to get contractors for a house is just as crazy because they never call you back. I need work done where I am living. I have called 3 contractors and they have not called me back. I tell you homeownership is not what it's crack up to be.

Between the medical issues that are occurring and the other life problems by life is full but not fun.  I think I need some fun in my life. Got any suggestions?

                           Well, that's my story for the week what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment