Friday, August 25, 2023

Hello There


 Hello all well here's the story after so many weeks. Trying to get my life back on track. I've been reading a lot of books. I love to read some are interesting others not so much. The house that I am trying to sell is still on the market with no buyers in site.  I have faith it's just not my time to sell that's all. I have not been motivated like I use to I blame it on all the medication I'm taking. I think it's making me crazy but don't tell anyone that's between you and me ( haha)

I have a new hobby.  I'm trying to learn to write a book or at least a short story. I am taking classes now which there is so much to learn about writing it's crazy and fun as well.  So far that's about all that I can think of. Things are moving slow in my life and maybe that's a good thing.

                                             So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment