Monday, October 17, 2022

Senior


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Yes, I have to admit that I am a senior now. It came so fast. I am looking for programs and free services that I can get from either my local community or the government. Most of the programs I looked into I don't qualify for. But I am still looking because anything that can save me time, I enjoy or money it's a win for me.

I told you I am still trying to sell my rental home. I need the money for medical expenses just in case. It's still on the market with no buyers not even an offer. But yet I have suggestions like could you make this home 2 feet more?. No! Could you have a door going into the basement? No! Could you lower the price so that it's cheap? No! I still have faith that it will sell. Look I am trying if not I know selling a house is not easy. This being my first time I know it's a waiting game.

                                         So that's my story for the week what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment