Saturday, October 8, 2022

Money Worries


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Can you say I need to tighten my money belt even tighter. Here's why. First with my oil contact I called and it's now costing me $5.49 per gallon to fill my oil tank for the winter. Which should come to about $600-$700 every 3 months. I used to pay $3.59 a gallon still expensive but those extra 2 dollars will make a big dent in my budget this year.

Now here's the part where I just want to cry. My medical insurance denied my claim for a medical procedure. That I had no control over it was the doctors' orders. I will not mention how much that bill will be if I have to pay it but it's a whole lot. A few thousand dollars this bill will put me on the hospital's payment plan for sure. 

Thank god that was all the bills for this week but still makes a woman like me want to cry. I hate owing people money.

                                                 So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment