Thursday, July 21, 2022

It's Killing Me


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. It's killing me the heat that is. I live in NY and it's in the 90's feeling like 100. The air quality they say is good. But I can't breathe especially since I still wear a mask. Every wear a mask in the heat? it's not fun at all. Because of the heat it's hard to do the things that I want to do.  But I can't complain to much at least Iam not in Texas where for the past 2 weeks that have had over 100 degrees everyday with the high being 114. Now that's hot!

Let me share a crazy story with you. I interviewed another real estate agent so that I can sell my house. The first one was not a match. Anyway, this one is just a crazy as the first one. She called me 20 times in the course of 2 days. I told her I would call her. But she insisted on calling even on Sunday after 10p.m. I don't know if these real estate agents are hungry for a sell or what? When I did speak to her, I told her I would call her when the house is ready. It needs some minor touches which I have a handyman that say he can do it. For about $350 if I buy the material. I would do it myself but me and my partners heath conditions do not allow us to do the things we use to do anymore. 

Anyway, between trying to sell the house and getting our heath back in order. That's my story this week. 

                                                                  So, What do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment