Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Super Saver is Here!!!


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. First hope everybody had a happy & safe 4th of July. Mine was quiet my neighborhood had small fireworks show which I could see from my backyard. So that was pretty nice no crowds, parking nightmares and crazy people to deal with just to see fireworks. I had my lawn chair a cold drink and nice show.

I have to be a super saver now and here's why first the stock market is killing me. I lost so much money because the market is down. I want to cry for real. The money I lost I could have lived on for a year or two if I was careful. I am hopeful that it will bounce back. Also, I have car payments now in the tune of $485. a month. For a used but great Hyundai Elantra with $12,000 miles on it car that I just purchased. I told you about that. I have never had a car payment in my life. My first car I paid $10,000 for it about 30 years ago and that was cash. That's the one i traded it for this new on with all the bells and whistles.

The price of food and everything is so expensive now. Me not getting any younger and going back to work is not an option for me because of health issues that I have. So now I am trying to make every penny count and picking up pennies when I see them because losing money, I am not a fan of.

                                             Well, that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment