Thursday, January 27, 2022

Wow

 

Hello all well here's the story for today. Warning do not have oil heating. It will cost you a fortune. I heat my house with oil and I can say the price of oil right now at $4.56 a gallon is killing me. I just got an oil delivery the 2nd one in two months and the bill was over $700. Last bill was over $700. Yes, I have spent over $1500 in oil for just 2 months. That's crazy. I used to have a home that used gas heating to me that was much cheaper. I never had to call for a delivery. I went on a payment plan and things were ok. But this oil stuff is for the birds.

Trying to wrap things up for January. I am in search of a new cellular phone. Since mine is 3G and it will not be of no use to me soon. They say get the 5g phones but the cheapest I see are $500 and up. If you think that I will pay you $500 for a phone that I hardly use that's crazy. What kind of cellphone do you have?

Other than that, oh yea I am so selling my 2nd home. The reason that put it over the top for me was that I went over to check on my house and why is it that I see my neighbor peeing in the front yard. Like do you do not have a toilet inside your house. The quality of life is gone for me in that neighborhood. I am done. Now who wants to buy a house? 

                                    That's My Story What do You Think?

                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment