Thursday, January 20, 2022

Going Crazy


 Hello all well here's the story so far. I am going crazy out of boredom. With a lot of things closed down and the virus on the rampage. I don't feel safe going to many places. So, my entertainment is the grocery story. Which is sad I know. I am reading a lot that I will say I enjoy and it's free getting the books from the library. As I am getting older it's time to downsize my life. I am shredding all my old papers, selling my 2nd home and getting rid of my old junk van that's just sitting in my driveway doing nothing.

Hopefully by December most of these things will be gone. I am also getting rid of my collection of vintage and collectable Barbies & G.I. Joes. Trying to get the money for my vacation for my big birthday which will be this year.

Other than that, I am glad it's quite around here. Which means no crazy and not too much worry. 

                                             So that's my story what do you think?

      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment