Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Cheated


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. I was cheated. You know that I do mystery shopping and one of the shops was paying $10 When the check comes in it's for $7. I called the  mystery shop company and they have the nerve to tell me that the shop only paid $7. Your really trying to cheat me out of $3 dollars? I argued with them and you know I lost right.

Thanksgiving is in 9 days and I am ready for it to be over with. My dinner will be small and expensive.  Have you seen how much the grocery stores are charging for food. It's crazy. I try to find things I need on sale & 10 for a dollar deals. I still walk out of the grocery store having spent $100. I read where a women said she came out of Walmart having just spent $100. What is this world coming to when you need a part-time job along with your full-time job just to eat. 

Well that's my story what do you think?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment