Friday, December 27, 2019

So Much Paper


Hello all well here's the story so far. So much paper. Do you realize that for 1 year you get so much paper sent to you it's to much. Between the bank statements, advertisement, bills, misc. stuff  it's a lot of paper. This year I am getting rid of all of my paper that's not important. I make it a habit to shred my old papers for the new year. So that way I cam have a fresh start.

Thank god for my partners insurance plans for the ending of the year I get a lot of testing done and they are expensive. If it wasn't for his insurance plan I would be screwed. You must have good insurance that's a must a  word to the wise from me.

Thinking about getting a part-time job for 2020. either that or try and make $100-200 extra a month doing mystery shopping, selling on line etc. Thinking about what my next move as far as making money will be.

                                                 Well that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment