Tuesday, September 3, 2019

To Pissed Off!

 

Hello All well here's the story for the week. I am to pissed off!! My rental tenant calls me over the holiday weekend to tell me she moved out. What??? I asked her " when did you move "? She told me  the last week of August. She didn't give me a notice or anything she just snuck out and then called me after she was gone.

She told me she wanted to meet and return the keys. She knows she owes me for September's rent for failure to give 30 days notice. Make a long story short. My rental is a hot mess which her security deposit will not cover. I have to use my own money and sue her for it. Which I am going to.

Something I feel being a landlord doesn't fit my personality. I am to nice and I hate when people mess up my stuff. Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment