Saturday, April 14, 2018

Making Money & Misc Talk

Hello All well here's the story for the week. I am trying to get my life and my mess in order. I am dumping all my unnecessary stuff and selling the rest. I need the money to go on my Hawaii cruise next year and I want to live a minimalist lifestyle. So out the junk goes and believe me I have a lot of stuff to get rid of. Want some of it?

My taxes were ok this year I just knew my favorite uncle , Uncle Sam was going to bless me with a nice refund. Instead I had to pay the fed $1000 and the state gave me $300. So I am out $700 from my personal pocket. What kind of Uncle is that to take $700 from a non- working person. A bad one that's what. 

My Challenges the coupons one is not going to well and the dollar a day is not bad. I made so far about $38 on the dollar a day challenges. The coupon one about $7 I saved for the month of April so far.
  
Life in general is good it's getting warm out so it's time to hit the street and start my walking. God I need to put down the cake and start thinking about my weight. I want to look good for my cruise next year. Suppose to be going to Atlantic City this week will tell you how it went later on. Hope to win some money. Lord know I could use it. So that's my story What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment