Thursday, April 26, 2018

For A Yard!!




Hello Everybody, well here's my story so far. Yesterday I was sitting home watch some judge program when I hear out my window the sounds of a leaf blower. I just knew it was to early for my Gardner to come because it's only April 23 and it's the end of the month. He usually starts on the first of the month. Anyway  my doorbell rings and sure enough it's the Gardner saying that I owe him $200 for  Spring yard clean up? You know I looked at him like he was crazy. I told him what did you do for $200 bucks? I said did you do this, that. this. and also that and that. He told me yes. You know he lied. When I checked after he left he did not do half of the things that I wanted done. My conclusion is that his A** is fired and I will be keeping my money in my pocket and going back to doing my own yard work.

My doctor called. I hate when he calls me after I get test done with news I need more test done. This is the scary part for me because my mind always goes to the serious stuff medical stuff . Like I don't have enough wrong with me already. The only thing I can say is thank god for insurance because without that  I would be screwed!
                                                well that's about it so far What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment