Thursday, March 29, 2018

Matress Hunt


Hello All here's my story for the week. I am on a mattress hunt. I need a new one because the one that I am sleeping on is pretty old. But the part I want to tell you is that when did mattress get so darn expensive. Here what I am talking about

First Stop Sleepy's Mattress store found a queen size  mattress, box spring, pillows, mattress covers, free delivers and removal of old mattress, sheets and bed frame all for $1800 tax not included in the price

Second Stop P.C. Richard they were having a mattress sales, Serta queens size mattress, box spring, frame, pillow, mattress protector, free deliver and removal all for $ 1998.

Third Stop Raymore & Flannigan Serta Queen size mattress, box spring, frame and  free delivery but if I have them bring me a  headboard it would cost me $65 for delivery.  Even though the mattress and the rest of the stuff is free delivery. Cost would be $2500.

When did getting a comfortable bed get so expensive? And now a days you have to fight with the salespeople for free stuff for the price that they want which is about $1800 on average.

Needless to say I am still looking for a good  Serta mattress cheap. Any suggestions?

                                                         So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment