Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Cancelled




Hello All well here's my story so far. I am not even suppose to be talking to you today. What I am suppose to be doing is gambling and drinking my butt off in Atlantic City.  I had to cancelled my mini trip because of the big snow storm that New York was suppose to have on Tuesday. What we got in  New York was  light snow and rain . Some Snowstorm! .   Now A.C will not see me until April.  The real reason  I go is because my mother lives down there and I kill two birds with one stone I visit her and gamble a little all for the price of  getting there which cost me about $60 bucks including gas and tolls on the bridges.

My D**N mechanic ain't worth his weight in beans. This is what happen we have a car that has cost us about $3000 in repairs. Yes I know we need to sell it and we will , But we gave the car to our mechanic because he needed to fix a problem  with the car that he made.  Our Mechanic or shall I say Ex-mechanic keeps our car for 4 months setting in his shop. Then he had the nerve to return it to us stating that he could not fix it. When he said that I wanted to strangle him. Why did you keep my car so long if you knew you could not fix it in the first place? I could have had someone else look at it in the time that your lazy A** kept it. 

Other then that I am trying to liquidate all of my doll collection and toys that we bought as collectors. Know anybody who likes Vintage Babies, Marvel legends & Hot Wheels?
Well that's my story what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment