Saturday, January 13, 2018

No Vacation!!!


Hello All here's the story so far. Well I was suppose to go on a cruise in September to Quebec and a couple of other Canadian places. But NCL contacted me and said that the cruise was cancelled. They did give me a choice that I could use the deposit of $100 toward another cruise or I could get a refund. I got the refund. NCL was also giving you a $25 on board credit for your troubles. But that was being cheap only $25 on board credit why not $100. At least with $100 you could afford something on their overpriced ships.

I decided that maybe it was the best that we did not vacation this year. Our home needs works. I mean it needs a lot of repairs. I need my bathroom redone, new carpeting, new radiators and a bunch of other things. I also wanted to sell my car and just get my house and life in order.
So to do all of that it will take time. Beside that I could use my $100 deposit back to put toward my 2019 cruise to Hawaii.

So far for the first 2 weeks of 2018 it was not to good for me money wise. I did not make any so now I owe myself  $14 toward the dollar a day challenge. Finding coupons has also been hard. In New York there just aren't any good coupons.  So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment