Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Stressed



Good Morning Everyone, Well  here's the story for the week. I am a little bit stressed because in 2 months I leave for California and it's ain't easy. First I have to find out when my tenant from my rental home is moving. I thought that she would be gone by now since she purchase a home but she's waiting on her closing date. Which is ok by me but I just hope she doesn't decide to move out around the time I am leaving on vacation that would be a problem.

Stressing Out #2  Trying to make plans to go on vacation when you know you need to stay your ass home and clean up and get rid of all the junk you have collected through the years. I have so much stuff in my place it's stressing me out I just want to dump it all and start all over again.

Stressing Out #3  Do I have enough money  to go on this damn expensive trip. This 2 week vacation a cruise to California and Vegas is expensive. I always stress when it comes to spending money I dislike spending money.

Well these are some of the things that I am stressing out about. So how has your Summer been?

No comments:

Post a Comment