Monday, August 21, 2017

Will I Ever????

Hello Everyone, well heres' my Story this week. Will I Ever...... Have a yardsale of my own? I keep going to yardsales and buying to much stuff to sell and put out in my own yardsale but atlast I have not had one yet and the summer is almost over. My neighbor stated that we will have one in September but if he don't then I will. I need to get rid of stuff. Don't get me wrong I have had opportunities to go to different events to sell my stuff but my partner keeps telling me that we would not make any money at these events. And we have to pay them to set up where in your garage your rental is free. He has a point. But still I need do my own yardsale instead of running to everybody else's.





Water Bill Darn! That joker was high this month $399. compared to $179  for 3 months. My tenants must be washing everybody's clothing and then some for the water bill to be that high, I was mad when I seen it. But then again she is paying for it through her rent checks. Besides she's moving soon and my water bill will be back to $79 because nobody will be living there for a while. And if I do get a new tenant the rent will be raised to cover a high ass water bill like the one I just got.

That's about it for this week trying to stay cheap and live a good life. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment