Sunday, July 24, 2016

Staying Cool

                                                  Here's A Cool Glass of Water Stay Cool

Happy Sunday Everyone. Well here's my story for the past week. It was good and bad. Let's talk the bad first. I spent a lot of money  this past week. First my boiler in my rental went costing me $1500. Then I planned on getting a  interview with Sears so I could get a part -time job. That never happened. I was disappointed with that. Then a friend of the family died this week. All this on top of my diabetes is not cooperating with the medication so I have to take two shots instead of one now. To try and control it. I hate the needles. Plus did I mentions that my tenant needs a new washing machine because the old one in the rental home is on it's last leg. Which translated to more money out of my pocket.

Now for the good News!!! I am learning to walked and exercise more. I am walking 3 miles a day and cutting back on what I eat. I am a sweets junkie if I did not mention that before. If I could lose about 40 lbs  this will help me to  control my diabetes. Which I am hoping it will all translate in to saying good by to taking shots. I got paid for some books that I have on half price. I got up this morning to write to you and share my story with you. Thank god for that!  Also I might have found a used washing machine that will only cost me $50 bucks if I decide to take it. Money saved. So that is my story so far what do you think?. Or better yet what's you good and bad news for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment