Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Going Crazy


 Hey Everyone here's My story for the week. I am going crazy because of two things. First I had to pay way to much to get a plumber to fix my shaken pipes ($600) and you know what they still need repair. So what did I pay him all that money for if they are still not fixed.

Second I keep seeing these deal for Jet Blue and their cheap air fare  I wanta go to Vegas. I can do Vegas round trip air, hotel, rental car  for 2 people for 1 week  all for about $1300. To me that's a deal! I would be going in October but..... My partner says that we are going on a cruise in December so why not save the money for that? He has a point but.........
Also I am working my butt off doing mystery shopping, selling on line, picking up coins, doing lotto all to make a buck toward my vacations. Got any suggestions?

One last thing. My partner had purchased a car about 3 years ago, He finally paid it off this year now he's waiting for the title to the car to come in the mail. You know I called DMV  to find out what happen to the title. They tell me  we have to come down to the Dept Of motor Vehicles to   fill out paper work  pay $20  wait  3-4 weeks and then we will get our car title mailed to us.. But the loan company told us that they would mail us the title. Since our car loan was payed off. I hate when people lie about stuff. Thank god I had sense enough to call to see what was going on. Oh well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment