Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just A Thought!


Yard sales are not like they use to be say 2 years ago. First I love going to yard sales you never know what your going to get. Second the price at some yard sales are always right--- cheap. 
But I have been noticing in the last year or so that not many people are going to yard sales like they use to. I wonder why and If they do go to them they are looking for deep discounts on stuff that's already cheap.

The reason I am saying this is because I had a yard sale yesterday and I was giving my stuff away. Most of the things I was selling was $2 or less. We advertised the sale for 2 days making posters and placing them in our neighborhood and 5 miles outside the neighbor and all in between. We posted the sale on the internet all over it. We knew with all the advertisement that we would d have a lot of people looking for bargains . We didn't we had about 30 people and made  $45 bucks. I am grateful for that I was just more surprised with the amount of people that showed up. One person who showed said that he saw our advertisements all over and he was surprised that not to many people where here when he showed up.   I guess garage sales are a think of the past. Well I hope not because I love my cheap garage sales. So what do you think???  

No comments:

Post a Comment