Saturday, October 11, 2014

Holiday Job......

 
I applied to Sears  since they were looking for Holiday help.It so happens that I have a Sears close to me so getting in my car and running down to Sears to work for a couple of hours would not be a problem. The only problem would be if they do not call me. When you apply to Sears they ask you to take a test on line. Yesterday I was foolish enough to take that test when I was tired. So I am hopping that I passed it. If  I don't pass then It was never ment to be. did I mention this is the second time I have applied to that Sears, The first time I got the interview but I could not work for them because they needed someone in the day time and I was still working a full-time job then. But now it's a different story.
My partner asked me why am I apply for holiday jobs when we are going on vacation for the Holidays. I told him I could work around my vacation if I get hired. He said" yea right". then he walked away from me. Well I can work around my vacation. I am flexible like that I just need to get hired someplace? Got any suggestions???  

No comments:

Post a Comment