Sunday, September 22, 2024

Things Have Changed


 
Hello all well here's the story for the week. Yard sales and vendor events are not like they use to be. Meaning I went to 2 community yard sales yesterday and they both were selling junk for high prices. One community that was having yard sales was in a very nice arear and their yard sales prices reflected it. You would buy a used blender for $50 bucks? or a picture frame for $35 used did I mention. The other community yard sale had lower prices but still junk that you would find out of home goods store. As far as the street fairs they have more food vendors and craft tables that I can even mention.

I interviewed real estate agents for the house I'm trying to sell. Well, I started interviewing. So far so good hopefully I can get an agent by the end of the month. Since I want my rental house to be sold by the first of the year, because I refuse to pay any more property taxes on an empty house that I can't rent.

       Hope that your fall is looking good, and you are enjoying the nice weather we're having.

                                           Well that's my story what do you think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment