Saturday, August 24, 2024

Suprised!


 Hello Everyone, well here's the story for the week. I got a Suprise yesterday in the form of a $657.00 energy bill. I'm on the budget plan when it comes to my energy bill. So, every month I know what my bill will be which is about $240 a month. I know expensive right. Anyway, I get this extra energy bill sating that they under charged me on my level billing plan and since they under charged me I now owe them $657.00 for their error. What if I don't have that kind of extra money for them and also why should I have to pay for their error. When I got this bill, this depressed me for the rest of the day. I hate paying bills!

I am trying to save money for my vacation next year as well as downsizing my place. Every have just too much stuff that just sits around collecting dust? I got a place that will take all your junk no questions asked and I've been going there ever week giving them all my unwanted stuff. They are a god send because I have a lot of stuff to get rid of.

When did tires get so expensive? had two tires fixed at my gas station they charged me $400 for two new tires. I use to buy tires at Sears for $79 bucks back in the day, What happened?

                             Well, that's my story for the week what do you think?

                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment