Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I Never


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I never had to fire anybody before. But you know when you have to just bite the bullet and do it. I am talking about my real estate agent. I have given him 2 chances  to sell my house. With a chance it's like 3 months of selling. He actually had 6 months and not one offer. He has had so many open houses that people were getting tired of seeing  the signs and stop coming. I saw his guest book and it only had 2 people on it for the last 3 open houses. The house I am trying to sell has been sitting on the market for 2 years now. It's crazy. Thankful that I don't need the money right away because if I did I would have to sell the house for a loss. Which I can't afford.

On to the next problem well it's a good thing with the nice weather outside I have been walking alot got up to 3 miles in the park. Which is nice. Have to keep walking because of my heath issues. But I find I am enjoying walking especially if you have the right music . Walking helps you think better that's my opinion anyway.

Wasteful I been finding myself very wasteful with food lately. You know how expensive food is and I waste a lot of it. I would cook then order out the next day.So the food I cook would sit around in the refrigerator to long. So I would have to throw it out. I hate wasting food it to expensive and people are starving and here I'm throwing out good food for people to eat. Shame on me. 

                                                So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment