Sunday, December 11, 2022

Happy Sunday


  Hello all it's been a while. Here's the story so far. Is it me or is December the month of bills. Besides the regular bills, energy, water, car payment, In December   you have the increase in property taxes, all the housing contracts come in for the year's renewal for maintenace on the house besides other bills that you did not count on. That's my problem right now I have spent more in bills in December then I have all year. Crazy right?  

Also, I am dealing with having medical issues that cause me to not run and do the things I use to do. I have to move slowly and take it easy.  But overall I am grateful for the challenges I face and getting over them. The holidays this year will be a quite one for me. I visited my mother for Thanksgiving, and I was happy about that. Now I am just focusing on 2023 getting healthy and financially ready for what 2023 will bring us.

                                                   So that's My Story What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment