Tuesday, September 13, 2022

I Am Back!


  Hello all I am back and do I have stories to tell you. First, it's not fun getting sick. I discovered that I had a heart problem that I let get serious. I had to stay in the hospital for a few days. That was not fun at all but thank god I had insurance to cover it. I did lose 45lbs because of it and I am eating in a very different way now. It's call Heart Healthy with no sodium and not too much water.

Overall, I am feeling better than what I have been in a while. Getting on to other things. I told you that I am trying to sell my rental home. It's been on the market for 3 weeks and it's kind of slow with traffic. But I can wait the main goal is to get it sold. 

I am looking at my life differently now. I am getting rid, selling or throwing stuff away to make room for more money just in case I might need it for medical reasons.

That's the story so far but there is a lot to tell you so stay tune

                                                So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment