Friday, June 10, 2022

Reality Check


 Hello all well here's the story for the week first the good news I got to spend time with my mother. Since the last time I saw her was last year. I was determined to spend time with her for her birthday which I did. I realize that life is too short, and time is fleeting. So, I try and use my time wisely by seeing the people I care about as often as possible.

Now a Reality check money wise. I was on a spending spree. Well short of when it came to buying food and other things that I needed I was not looking at the prices like I should have but then BOOM!! Two things came in one my property taxes which are about $9,000 for one house and $5,000 for another one that we have and the bill for the new car I just purchased which will be $470 a month. Talk about bills hitting you all at one. Now I am pay attention to my money. Because homelessness is not an option for me.

You would think that I have a couple dollars since I did not go on vacation for 3 years. Oh well I am pay attention, and you should to.

                                                  That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment