Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hospitals


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Going to the hospital is a nightmare now. I will tell you why. First if you have to go to the emergency room in my hospital, they have valet parking. Ok I am fine with that, but I prefer to park my own car, Anyway I had to go to the emergency room for my partner. We stayed for a long period of time. When I went to get my car the valet had left for the evening. So I had to search for 45 minutes because I did not know where he parked my car. I was already stresses and tired because I had been in the hospital for over 12 hours. That's another story. So looking for my car was just the icing on my cake that day.  

Am I the only one when I go into the hospital all I see is dollar signs for everything in that hospital. Even for the air we breath. Our health care in this country sucks. I think we need to have universal  healthcare where the government picks up the tab for being sick. Heck we pay enough taxes. What do you think?

The good part about the week is that my old van is being repaired for free under warranty. As I told you before I just want to junk my old van nobody is going to pay for a van that breaks down all the time. 

                                               That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment