Friday, July 12, 2019

Kill Spending


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Spending all this money is killing me. Let's start with a new roof that I had to put on my rental costing me $7800. The house needed it. I had gotten ripped off from the handy man I used that came recommended from my facebook group. He got me for $300 because he was suppose to repair the cracks in the roof. He failed and the roof still leaked.

Food for two people for the month of June we ate $400 up in takeout and groceries. That's a lot for two people to eat. I wanted the food budget to be like $250. the most. I see what I have to do and that's cook more. Can I tell you I am not a big fan of cooking.

You a trip. The cruise people wanted their final payment for my October cruise that being $2000. I asked why do you want the trip paid off if it's month's away. They told me that they wanted to make sure people were coming. Thank god I have travel cancellation insurance just in case.

You see all this spending I did for this month makes a person want to kill their spending habits with a quickness. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment