Saturday, April 13, 2019

Neighbors & Drugs



Hello well here's the story for the week..

My neighbor wanted to put up a fence like this for so called Privacy. We live so close together that there is no such thing as privacy in this neighborhood.  Ok, fine as long as it's not over the property line. Which they tried to play a fast one and put it way over the property line. So we argued about where the property line was. Then  we  came to an agreement  of where he could put the fence. I tell you  if you don't keep a close eye on your stuff people will take advantage  and take it all. Needless to say the fence  did give any privacy because I can still see  everything going on in her  backyard if I  look out of my upstairs window. Money foolishly spent in my book.


I am a diabetic and I have to take Januvia as one of my drugs. But my drug company told me after I got my prescription filled that they will not pay for this drug anymore. So when the charge card  bill came I  was charged $77 for a 3 month supply of this drug. This will be my last time taking this drug, to expensive and I have other drugs that I can take that's much cheaper.

 So that's my story what do you think?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment