Monday, September 10, 2018

Cover It!!




Hello all well here's the story for the week. Thank god I covered my A** because if not I would have been in trouble. I had put a full payment down on a cruise back in July . For a 12 days cruise in November I paid about $4300 for 2 people, but we also included the cancellation insurance. I am thankful that we did. My partner was having leg problems and he went to see a doctor. We thought that he might need surgery which would have taken us out of the cruise picture for a while. I called the cruise company just in case to see what the refund situation would have been.
They told me that they would refund all but $1985.00 from my cruise bill. That money would have to come from the insurance company because I had  cancellation insurance. Which I paid a little bit extra for but was worth it. Because had I not had it I would be out a cruise and $1985.00 in cash that I could not afford. I was already on a tight budget with this cruise.

So no matter what it is  your doing or planning to do. Make sure you put the right things  in place just in case you have to cover you A** one day.

So what do you think?

  


No comments:

Post a Comment