Saturday, August 18, 2018

Worried




Hello all well here's the story for today. This week I got a letter from my medical insurance company asking me if  I  had a secondary insurance company. You see I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I guess the insurance company wants to know if they have to pay the whole hospital bill. The letter stated that I had 15 days to respond if I did not respond in 15 days then they would not pay my hospital bill. I mailed  my response that letter the same day I got it. I was not playing when it comes to someone paying my medical bills.  Mind you I  only stayed 6  hours in the hospital not overnight like I was suppose to. Plus I already gave them $200 toward the operation when I did my Pr-operation tests.
After I read that letter I got worried. what if the insurance company tries to tell me that I have to pay the whole hospital bill. I can't imagine what that will cost. You know people can and do go bankrupt without of control hospital bills. My partner says not to worry the insurance company will pay something. I least I hope so. If not I will be paying the hospital what I can afford which will be $5-10 a month. I am not working so they can't expect that much from me can they?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment