Thursday, December 7, 2017

Preparing


Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. If you say snow and me being from New York I take off running to Home Depot. If you live in a city like I do and the weather man say's snow then we New Yorkers try and get ready for it. I ran to Home Depot yesterday and I got my bags of salt and now I am ready. We might not have a lot of snow but I am still ready for it.  

Pay attention to your money. That's what I have always been taught. Especially since I am not working and my money is limited to the amount in my saving account. My gardener presented me with a fall clean up bill today and it was way over the expected amount. He wanted to charge me $200 but I talked him down to $150. which was still expensive but I remembered that I still owed him for  November's yard clean up, he never asked for it. So I figured that my $150 covered the November lawn care and the fall clean up. Works for me. 

I am starting to change my life for 2018, I am looking for work that I can do from home and more ways to lose some weight. My knees went out on my yesterday and I was in pain. I figure it's either weight or age and I am not that old!!!
So that's' my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment