Saturday, June 24, 2017

Birthday


Hello everyone, Well here's the story for the week, Friday was my birthday and you would think that I would spend it celebrating and enjoying a nice cake. But no I was on a line waiting to get into an estate sale. Why you ask because the estate sale was close to where I live and they offered some stuff that I just wanted to see like old comic books and board games. I thought it would be a fun adventure but the joke was on me. First it was 90 degrees inside the house felt like 110 with no air. You had about 50 people in a small house  that could comfortable fit 5 or less  So everybody in the house  was doing the excuse me dance or the bump. It as crazy. I was sweating and cursing all at once because of the crowd and  craziness inside the house with re sellers and personal shoppers. I spent 3 hours in that house with my partner and yes we got some decent stuff but you should have seen what it took for us to get it.
After all was said and done we got some groceries and went home we were to hot, tired and aggravated to do anything else. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment