Friday, April 21, 2017

Trying To Win A Dollar



Good Morning Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. Some people would call me fickle or indecisive. I know I jump back and forth with ideas that I want to do, But when it comes to making or saving money I am firm. I am trying my darnest to win $500 bucks in this think called NY Lotto Club.  This Club is where you take old lottery tickets and enter them on to the computer for a chance too win $500 or $2500 at the end of the month. I have resorted to garbage picking just to get tickets to enter. Hey $500 bucks is $500 bucks. I am into this sweepstakes stuff right now so I am entering a few just to see if I would win anything with them.




Also I am trying the save, make or find $1 a day challenge again. I know what your saying I tried doing this before and no luck, Well this time I am sticking to it and I will document my journey at it with you right here. I am starting all my challenges on Sunday April 23. That has a nice ring to it right?





I am happy to report that I have save $75 dollars in coins and dollars which I will deposit $25 into my Kelloggs stock account and $50 will go into my bank account to use for  things  I might need later on. So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment