Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year New Ideas

 Hello all so How's it Going? 

Well here's my story so far for the first couple of days of the New Year. As you know I doing my Dollar A Day Challenge. So far so good. I am trying to stay true to myself when it comes to money. I need to save money because the reality of my life is this. Right now I have a decent monthly income coming in thanks to my partner but when he is gone so is the income. Which  puts me in a situation that I am working on now. Especially when it comes  to medical insurance, dental and just plain living. I am trying to be resourceful and get rid of all the junk in my life. Can I say that I am scared of not having a comfortable life. Hell yea, that's what keeps me up at night but I am working on things now. Starting with my money. 
So that's my situation so far What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment