Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Change




Hello all, well here's the story for the week. I am not a fan of change. I like things the way they are. I believe "if it's not broke don't fix it". But change must be for one to grow. So here's what I am talking about. I have a personal finance advise. No I don't have money like that. I have a simple 401k plan from my last job. Which I had to take with me when I left my job.. I have been with this guy for a few years he is arrogant,  snobbish in some ways, tells you what your going to do with your money  while telling you the rules. He is cheap but smart. You either like him or dislike him when you meet him.  The bottom line if you look past his personality he makes you $$ and that's the good part about him. 

I got a  phone call from this women yesterday saying that she will be replacing him  come 2019. I said who are you and why are you replacing my finance guy. She told me he is retiring. Ok, I know the guy is like 80 he's not in good health but.... who are you lady to touch my $$ I don't know you.

Change I am not feeling it. 

The something happen when Capital On Investing  telling people that they are sending their investment accounts over to E trade because they are no longer doing investments. Who is E trade???  Where is my money with you going again???

Change I am not feeling it

So that's my story changes Not feeling it What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment