Sunday, May 27, 2018

Watch Out Caesars...


Hello all where is my story for today. But first Happy Memorial Day to all of you. Have a safe and happy one. Now on to my story.

I get my American express statement yesterday and I scan it  to see what I have on it. Why am I seeing a $59 dollar charge for Caesars Hotel for a no show on May 17-18.
I called Caesars and told them that I had canceled that reservation and made a new date to come  down. I gave the women my canceled reservation code and she told me that was an old code. I could not get made because this women was so nice. I told her I cancelled this reservation for the date the company was charging me for.  She told me that she would put in the system for the manager to listen to the tape of me cancelling my reservation on the phone and if they screwed up which they did. They would refund my money. This I have to wait for 2 days to get a call back from A manager at Caesars Hotel since this is the holiday weekend. This year Caesars hotel has been trying my patience. I think for the future I will be going to Tropicana in A.C. They treat me better

After all of this what I am saying is always check out your statements because you never know who's trying to get some money out of you falsely.  

That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment